Rates and Insurance
Insurance: Accessing Benefits for Mental Health Coverage
The services rendered at Therapy House may be covered in part by your health insurance or employee assistance program. When contacting your insurance company check your coverage carefully by getting answers to the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met? If not, how much if any has been charged against it?
- Do I have a separate mental health deductible?
- Does my plan cover out-of-network providers and if so at what percent?
- Do I have a separate out-of-network deductible?
- What percentage of session cost do they pay? (Up to what dollar amount or # of sessions.)
- What is my co-pay?
- Is preauthorization required by the patient, doctor or provider?
- Is there a pre-certification code or authorization code? (If so please request it and keep a copy for your records.)
- How many sessions are authorized per calendar year?
- What address are claims to be sent to? (Often mental health claims are processed at a different address.)
|Missed Appointment Fees
|Returned Check Fee